Complaint Review: Terry Lee Honda

• Updated: Fri, February 05, 2010

• Reported By: Jeffrey — Zionsville Indiana United States of America
Terry Lee Honda
8693 Rockville Road Internet United States of America

Terry Lee Honda raised price, broke promise, breached agreement, and used cheap tactics in Internet

*Author of original report: A Word From My Father

*Author of original report: Completely Rectified The Problem

This past week my father has been in the market for a new car. He began his search and eventually found his way to Terry Lee Honda in Avon, IN. He found a 2004 Lexus ES 330 which is the personal vehicle of the dealership's owner.

The owner decided to sell his vehicle and my father and the associate helping him agreed upon $15,000 as the price. My father signed his name to a document which stated that the agreed upon price was going to be $15,000.

When my father went to the dealership to finalize the deal, the associate informed him that he was not going to be able to purchase the car unless he paid an additional $800. The seller had reneged on the agreed upon price, WHICH WAS ALSO AGREED UPON IN WRITING. Needless to say, my father was furious and refused to do business with this shady dealership.

So I ask that you boycott this dishonest dealership and take your money and trust elsewhere. You won't regret it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terry-Lee-Honda/internet/Terry-Lee-Honda-raised-price-broke-promise-breached-agreement-and-used-cheap-tactics-i-564314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terry Lee Honda

A Word From My Father

AUTHOR: Jeffrey - (United States of America)

My father advises (and wants me to clarify) that this vehicle was not the personal vehicle of Terry Lee. Further, the misunderstanding has been corrected. Mr. Lee appears to be a stand-up guy, and my father would again do business with Mr. Lee.

Completely Rectified The Problem

AUTHOR: Jeffrey - (United States of America)

It is my pleasure to inform you that Terry Lee Honda did rectify the problem. I have never experienced such a great turnaround from a company before. I wrote my original report late last night and we were contacted within 10 hours to try and resolve the issue.

Terry Lee, the owner of the dealership, personally called to apologize and assured my father that the situation would be taken care of. He told us this is not at all how he runs his business and went the extra mile to right his company's wrong. I completely redact everything I said in my original report. Sometimes a company has a bad egg and I'm glad this company took care of the issue swiftly and with great kindness.

So I ask you (again), that you absolutely DO NOT boycott this dealership and you can certainly put your money and trust in this company. You won't regret it.