Complaint Review: Terry Smith - Sealover1000 EBAY

2011 Plaza Ln Atlanta, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone: 214-918-6142
  • Web:
  • Category:

Terry Smith - Sealover1000 EBAY sandiegofan444/Nathan Smith EBAY ITEM NOT DELIEVER!! SCAM!! Atlanta, Georgia

Wed Dec 23rd I did the same thing that the others did.  I approached him about purchasing his laptop at his ask it now price.  We emailed several times, even outside of ebay about the purchase price.  I even paid extra to have the item overnighted.  i went to Walmart right away and order the moneygram so that he would overnight the computer so I could have as christmas present for my kids.  He gave me a tracking number right away and said I should be able to track it the next day.   We had really bad weather and interstate was closed for couple of days so when it didn't come right away I wasn't really concerned when I didnt get it right away.  I was calling USPS on another package I hadn't rcvd from a family member.  While i was calling i asked about my tracking number she said its not a overnight number it is reg mail; and generally the mailman don't scan them until delievered.    I was trying to be patient and again we had more bad weather.  It still hasn't come.  198.00 I was out!!!  My kids fortunetly didn't know it was coming as they would have been heart broken!!!  I am heart broken!!!  how could the creep do this!!!  He used the same excuse I had to change banks thru the military and paypal take like 7 days for confirmation and I deploy saturday.  I even wish him a safe trip and thanked him for all he is doing with our military.  What a insult to those really fighting for our country!!!  That really pisses me off even more!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2010 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terry-Smith-Sealover1000-EBAY/Atlanta-Georgia-30314/Terry-Smith-Sealover1000-EBAY-sandiegofan444Nathan-Smith-EBAY-ITEM-NOT-DELIEVER-SCAM-561047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terry Smith - Sealover1000 EBAY