Complaint Review: Terry Smith

• Submitted: Thu, March 12, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By:Allenwood Pennsylvania
Terry Smith
1298 Thurgood Street Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Terry Smith ,Terry Smith Ebay thief stole money no item sent Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Terry Smith at it again

*Consumer Comment: Update info on Terry Smith

*Consumer Comment: terry smith

*Consumer Comment: Terry Smith Internet Fraud

I bought a used Dell Latitude D810 Centrino 2.0 ghz, A/C, laptop from Terry Smith (aka: ngreen_6@netzero.net) on Ebay and sent the $150 winning bid to him. I never received the item. After numerous contacts with him (and excuses) I never received the item and now he is no where to be found! He said his brother sent it to the wrong address and it came back and he was going to Fed Ex it back immediately, then nothing. Of course, all of this lasted longer than Ebay gives you to file a complaint, so my tme ran out there. The police say i have to go to Atlanta to file a report, that's crap! Why would I travel from PA to Georgis for $150 theft? I wish they had some kind of interstate commerce laws to prosecute via teleconference or something to stop these bastards!

Eric w
Allenwood, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terry-Smith/Atlanta-Georgia-30314/Terry-Smith-Terry-Smith-Ebay-thief-stole-money-no-item-sent-Atlanta-Georgia-433401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terry Smith

Terry Smith at it again

AUTHOR: pssoff - (United States of America)

For those of you who got ripped off by terry smith for the wii.  He is at it again.  Look at the ebay user name houndsgt587 and tell me if that is the same item with the same wording.  Also look at his one good feed back.  It's the same one that gave his other names good reviews. I already got him kicked off ebay when he was halogamer, why does ebay keep letting him in?  I tried to contact him but he recognized my ebay name, and did not respond.  Maybe one of you will have better luck.

Update info on Terry Smith

AUTHOR: pssoff - (United States of America)

As of two days ago, I also did as many others and got scammed.  He is not aware I know yet.  The info he gave me is his address being 2011 Plaza Ln. Atlanta, GA 30314.  His present ebay user name is halogamer20044.  I reported him to ebay yesterday, but as of today he still has three items on ebay.  The phone number he gave me is 770-853-1395. I hope this helps someone finds him, and does what ever!

terry smith

AUTHOR: Omario - (U.S.A.)

thank you for posting this info on this site you guys saved me money last night , heres some info i want to give you the email address i have for "terry smith" is staffsgtairfc@hotmail.com
she wa s on the overstock auction site tryin to scam me, also i found out her paypal id name is victoria bells hope this helps , paypal email id is staffsgtairfc@hotmail.com , thank all of you who posted ur comments on this site p.s. terry smith is on overstock now trying to sell wii,, psp, and laptops i have notified overstock so hopefully they can do something

Terry Smith Internet Fraud

AUTHOR: Mhummel - (U.S.A.)

I already posted my story about a playstation in which I paid a "Terry Smith" and never received it. I'm going to the local police today to figure out what I can do. I live about 2 hours from Atlanta and I'd really like to beat the crap out of the person that stole my money as well as the money from alot of other people. If you find out anything more let me know. Any info will help me when I go to the police so post on my story or on yours and I'll give it to the police as well. I want this a-hole caught.