Complaint Review: Terry Williams & Magic/Red Carpet Auto Transport

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Magic Carpet Auto Transport Is A RIPOFF!!! — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Terry Williams & Magic/Red Carpet Auto Transport
1 Embarcadero Center Suite# 500 PMB # 50024, San San Francisco, California United States of America

Terry Williams & Magic/Red Carpet Auto Transport domestic auto transport, transport connection, transport holdings inc, angels auto transport, top notch auto transport Huge rip off, failed to move my vehicle. Promised refund but I never received it. DO NOT USE BUYER BEWARE!!!! San Francisco, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Absolutely untrue, this was posted by a competitor

It should say enough when you find out that a certain someone has to operate under 5 or more company names in an effort to cover their long track record of scamming people in the auto transport industry. At this point I don't even know how many auto transport company names Terry Williams operates under, but it's A LOT.

BUYER BEWARE --- do not use any of Terry Williams auto transport companies!!!
Magic Carpet Auto Transport promised me one of the lower quotes I received to  ship two cars....failed to move both of them, wrote me a promise to refund my money and then never did. Now they won't answer my
calls unless I call from a phone number that they don't recognize. Once they figure out it's me they say "the check is in the mail", and I'm still waiting 1 year later.

I'm out a couple grand while Terry Williams continues to collect other hard working peoples money and doesn't deliver his promises.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terry-Williams-MagicRed-Carpet-Auto-Transport/San-Francisco-California-50024/Terry-Williams-MagicRed-Carpet-Auto-Transport-domestic-auto-transport-transport-connec-995728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terry Williams & Magic/Red Carpet Auto Transport

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Absolutely untrue, this was posted by a competitor

AUTHOR: Terry Williams - (United States of America)

First of all I believe this was posted by a competitor located in Florida or here in AZ.  We do not have caller ID in any of our offices and would never treat a client this way.   I checked the BBB and no one has filed any complaint about not being refunded money.  Also we rarely take a clients money up front.  It is customary in all 6 of my brokerages to only take a clients money once the cars have been loaded onto a truck to be moved.
This gutless poster didn't post an order number, his name, a way to be contacted, or who he worked with at our brokerage or which brokerage it was.  All of our brokerages  are A or A+ rated at the BBB and some of the highest rated consumer friendly companies listed on the Website Transportreviews.com.

I would welcome this so called previous client to contact me personally and discuss this but I expect that that won't happen because they don't exist.  Nice try Billy boy