Complaint Review: Terry and Stacy Dietz

• Reported By: Tracy — phoenix Arizona United States of America
Terry and Stacy Dietz
3811 e sequoia trail Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Terry and Stacy Dietz Bad Tenants extensive damage non paying Phoenix , Arizona

Terry and Stacey Dietz rented my 4500 sq ft 950,000 home that had beautiful Cherry Hardwood Floors and had been renovated 2 months before they moved in. After deciding to sell the home when the lease expired they decided not to pay rent and I had to evict them for non payment of last months rent . And just as I suspected the house was a mess with damage The wood floors are severely damaged from the dogs they told me were outside dogs, my beautiful solid alder interior doors are severely scratched as well as what appears as angry children beating a door with a screw driver as well as several drywall patches from what appears to punch holes in the walls. Damages are in excess of 10,000 and I will now be suing them in court for unpaid rent as well as damages. Search Superior Court records and discovered this is a pattern with them. I gave them several opportunities to pay what I am owed, they Now choose to send me mean nasty texts about my Character as well as attack my husband that died of Cancer 3 years ago. Do not rent your property to this family if you value your property.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terry-and-Stacy-Dietz/Phoenix-Arizona-85044/Terry-and-Stacy-Dietz-Bad-Tenants-extensive-damage-non-paying-Phoenix-Arizona-998907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terry and Stacy Dietz