Complaint Review: Terry at ISA

• Submitted: Fri, July 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: Tori — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Terry at ISA

Terry at ISA I put in an order Jul 19 2012 and have not received it. Order ID : 14849555, Internet

July 19, 2012 I put in an order on indigorising.com about working over the Internet.  I got an email saying orders ship out 1-3 business days.  After 6 days, I sent an email to  terry@indigorising.com asking if my order has been shipped.  I did not get a reply.

This morning I called the number on the website and found it was a cell number and it had been disconnected.  I sent an email to info@freedomprivacy.com and the one above.  I got an email back saying the freedomprivacy email had been shut down due to abuse.

At this point I want my money back.

My Order ID : 14849555
Subtotal : 15.00
Shipping : 3.50
TOTAL: 18.50

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terry-at-ISA/internet/Terry-at-ISA-I-put-in-an-order-Jul-19-2012-and-have-not-received-it-Order-ID-14849-918302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terry at ISA