Complaint Review: Test King

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: HawksFan — Detroit Michigan United States of America
Test King

Test King Would not give money back after website promised a refund Internet

I enlisted the help of TestKing's study materials, for which they offer a refund or money back guarantee.  They offer this for all of their materials.  I failed my test for which I bought the study materials. I scanned the exam results to TestKing and they responded with an offer of 20% off another exam. Clearly I do not want this, so I emailed them back and then they offered me a free product, which I also do not want.

I just read that this company has already been reported on here and I wish I knew about this website before I bought this material. The material was terrible. NONE of the practice test questions were on the actual exam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Test-King/internet/Test-King-Would-not-give-money-back-after-website-promised-a-refund-Internet-1000891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Test King