Complaint Review: Test X180 Ignote

• Updated: Sat, April 05, 2014

• Reported By: dontlikespam — Miami Florida
Test X180 Ignote
Internet USA

Test X180 Ignote Rose Prentis spammed me from mangosart.com this company frequesntly spams my box I can tell its the same style as other mails iget. I have been hit 10 times by the same email and the unsubscribe goes to another ad with no way to remove yourself. Internet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Test-X180-Ignote/internet/Test-X180-Ignote-Rose-Prentis-spammed-me-from-mangosartcom-this-company-frequesntly-spam-1136553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Test X180 Ignote