Complaint Review: Test only

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: Henry — San Jose California
Test only
22 keyes st san jose, California USA

Test only ESP IS THE WORSE SERIVICE, Enviroment System Products san jose California

I am the owner of the Smog Check Test Only Station.

I buy the service contract from the ESP for my Smog Check Machine. I pay $1,080.75 for every quater.

However, when the smog machine has a problem,I call them come to help. They told me that the technician will be my at shop tomorrow. I wait for the whole day but no one come to.

I try to call them one more time, they say that the technician on the way to you. I wait for one more day but nothing.

So I am sit on the fire because alot of customers are waiting.

I keep call them every 2 hours to rush them and the operator (her name is DIAN) tell me that for sure the technician will come to you today at 5:00 pm. I wait until 6:00 pm and there is nothing.

I try to contact with the suprvisor, her name is GABBY, she tell me hold on the phone, she call the technician, and then she tell me yes, he will come to you at 12:00 pm today. It is the same, I wait until 6:00 pm for nothing.

Now, It is 5 days already my business is down. What do you think?

Not only me have this problem,I believe there are a lot of Smog Check shops who are using the ESP Smog machine are still get the same worse serivice from the ESP but they don't have time to complain or don't know how to complain.

All Smog Check Station are using the ESP machine, please do not keep silince any more, raise your voice, request to change.

They are don't care about you because ony ESP exclusive sign contract with the BAR. And the BAR does not care about your business, they just want to give you the citations. (F...K).

We have to union to hire the lawyer to sue ESP.

Please do it now.

email for this attorney as I did...

Adam Foote
Office Manager / Paralegal

Automotive Defense Specialists

San Francisco Office
582 Market Street, Suite 1608
San Francisco, CA  94104
Tel:  (415) 392-2886
Fax: (415) 366-8429

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Test-only/san-jose-California-95112/Test-only-ESP-IS-THE-WORSE-SERIVICE-Enviroment-System-Products-san-jose-California-1048195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Test only