Complaint Review: TestKing.com

• Updated: Mon, June 06, 2011

• Reported By: rippedmeoff — Pennsylvania United States of America
TestKing.com
31 Arden Close Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

TestKing.com Certification Trendz Limited Testking.com - Scam and provides false answers Internet, Other

Incorrect Answers on Testing Material:
I used testking.com's to study for the VCP 410 test. I studied for about a month or two and got 100% on most testking test.   I failed the test twice because testking.com provided wrong answers.  What a disappointment!  I also read through many forums and found that testking.com had false tests and were no longer accurate.

Terrible Customer Service & Liars:
I emailed support@testking.com and explained that I failed my test twice.  It took them about 3 days to respond back to me.  They told me that the VCP 4 tests were being updated and it would soon be available.  I checked with them every week to get the updated test.  This went on for about a month or two Eventually my subscription expired and they emailed me back stating that the test was already updated What???  Thanks for telling me after my subscription expired :)  I finally told them to give my money back and they never responded back.  I gave them many opportunities to give me a refund or credit, but they really dont care about their customers  By far, they have the worst customer service in the industry.  It should not take 2-3 days to respond to an email.  They obviously do not take pride in their customer service or guarantees.  I am very disappointed and will never use testking.com again!!

These guys a steal your money and do not care to help anyone. I would not recommend using testking.com.  If  anyone decides to use testking  please expect to fail your test and lose $100.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TestKingcom/Internet-Select-StateProvince-BS32-8AX/TestKingcom-Certification-Trendz-Limited-Testkingcom-Scam-and-provides-false-answers-I-737384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TestKing.com