Complaint Review: Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga

• Updated: Fri, February 05, 2010

• Reported By: aaron4corona — Corona California United States of America
Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga
Norcross, GA Norcross, GA, Georgia United States of America

Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga I cannot believe they took advantage of many people who were recently unemployed, and really didn't have the money!!!! Norcross, Georgia

I was laid off of my job in January, and just like most people, I was devoted to finding a new job. This seemed like it would be promising. What I didn't expect is that this company would rip me off in a time that I needed money the most! I hope that when they find these people that they will get the same sentance that Ernie Madoff got!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2010 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-Authority-In-Norcross-Ga/Norcross-GA-Georgia-/Testing-Authority-In-Norcross-Ga-I-cannot-believe-they-took-advantage-of-many-people-who-565087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga