Complaint Review: Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga

• Submitted: Wed, November 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 11, 2009

• Reported By: Khadene — Queens New York United States of America
Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga

Testing Authority In Norcross, Georgia These people are a bunch of thieves, people please beware. They stold $129.95 from me, a year ago I rquested for them to reimburse me but they refused. Internet

I literally had to borrow the $129.95 to pay for the postal battery exam study guide. I can't believe they rip me off, I was just looking for a decent job where I can make a living. They convince me that I was going to get a job over the next couple of months, I kept calling and they was giving me the run around. I hope someone can get in contact with these people and get them locked up for fraud, it's just ridiculous how they could steal people money and ignore them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2009 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-Authority-In-Norcross-Ga/internet/Testing-Authority-In-Norcross-Georgia-These-people-are-a-bunch-of-thieves-people-please-522403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga