• Report: #519659

• Updated: Wed, November 04, 2009

• Reported By: lee — fairmont North Carolina United States of America
Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga
p.o box 923088 norcross, Georgia United States of America

Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga I paid them a $100 for post exam test. Money was refundable after taking the test and score below a 70. norcross, Georgia

I was looking for employment after being medical separated out of the army. I was looking in the local newspaper(The Robesonian) and seen the ad in the employment section. I called the number in the newspaper and they told me that they would need a hundred dollars to send me the study guide for the postal test and that it was refundable. I didn,t have a hundred dollars at the time. I called my sister and she use her credit card to pay them. She give them the information needed to charge her account.  I call them one time  with my customer code about the schedule of exams testing and job opening in my area. They gave me another number to call for tesing and job opening. I could not wait to get on with the postal services, so I delay the process of trying to get in to the post office.  I called the numbers on the Customer Care refund policy and on the front of the tesing booklet and there was no answer.  The message said that the numbers are no later in service. I was calling to ask them how could I get my money back. The numbers I call were 1-800-709-0162 and 1-800-584-1859. I call the post office and they said that they did not have anything to do with that company. She told me that the post office do not charge for their postal exam. She mentioned that somebody had call her about the same situation. I realized then that I have been ripped off.  I decided to go online and look them up. I type in Postal Battery Exam and the first thing I seen was ripoff, company charge for postal exam. I opened the site up and started to read. I noticed that the same phone number that was given to me was on the website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2009 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-Authority-In-Norcross-Ga/norcross-Georgia-30010-3088/Testing-Authority-In-Norcross-Ga-I-paid-them-a-100-for-post-exam-test-Money-was-refund-519659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga