Complaint Review: Testing Authority Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, October 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 12, 2009

• Reported By: they are not good — woodbridge Virginia USA
Testing Authority Inc.
www.testingauthorityinc.com Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Testing Authority Inc. very bad bad Atlanta, Georgia

To Whom it may concern,
I bought your product on 10/7/08, the charge went through on 10/8/08. I receive the packet of the study guide and my order number is AQL3584. Track number is 9102938611837005027581 . When I called the number in the newspaper for USPS jobs, I asked if there were openings. The operator said there were. Upon calling the post office, checking the postal service website, and investigating your company, I find that there are NO positions available. I am expecting a FULL refund, including shipping and handling, as I have not received the product. If I do not receive my refund immediately, I will not only report this scam to the BBB, FTC, and FBI, but I will make it my personal hobby to send an email to the editor of every paper in the US. I will make it very clear in that email exactly what has occurred, and provide the exact text of not only the ad that I was defrauded with, but every other ad that your company places. I will also remain on hold until I receive a response, and will include in my email the length of time I was placed on hold. I am saddened and disgusted with the actions of your company in this very difficult economic environment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2009 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-Authority-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia-30318/Testing-Authority-Inc-very-bad-bad-Atlanta-Georgia-508170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing Authority Inc.