Complaint Review: Testing Authority Inc

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:el dorado hills California
Testing Authority Inc
PO Box 923088, Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Testing Authority Inc Sold Postal Battery Exam Study Guide with all refunds are issued immediately, once the proper criteria have been met Norcross Georgia

I saw an advertisement of Postal Job in the newspaper. So I called to inquire about the job and I was told that Testing Authority, Inc. would help me pass the Postal Battery Exam and get an interview (if I received 70 or higher in the exam) for Postal Job in my area if I purchase their study guide. The operator told me of their refund policy and gave me their website. So I purchased the study guide.

When I received the study guide, I registered myself with the company and tried to see when the test dates and what positions were available within 100 miles of where I lived. I could not find either information. So I called for assistance at 800-584-1859 and asked them to help me acquire the information I needed. They told me to call back every week to see when & where the tests were given and what positions were available. At that point, I've asked for my money back because it did not sound legitimate. Then the operator accused me of being lazy and not proactive in searching for a job because I refused to call them every week to check for test dates, location and job availability. He refused to give the refund because it did not comply with their refund requirements.

I've sent them e-mail and requesting their assistance. Finally, Rebecca Price answered my e-mail and told to register and stated "Please keep in mind that it can take 2-10 weeks after closing date to receive your test date, time and location to take your exam from the postal service." I've re-registed for the second time and have been waiting for their e-mail to send me the info but never heard from her nor anyone else.

I've tried their website, their 800-584-1859 and their customer care number 800-709-0162 and can not get hold of anyone from the company.
I would like my money back. And if their is a class action suit, I'll be happy to participate in it. Those who ran the company should go to jail for such a scam!

Isabelle
el dorado hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-Authority-Inc/Norcross-Georgia-30010-3088/Testing-Authority-Inc-Sold-Postal-Battery-Exam-Study-Guide-with-all-refunds-are-issued-imm-462571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing Authority Inc