Complaint Review: Testing Authority Inc

• Submitted: Fri, July 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 17, 2009

• Reported By:New Berlin Wisconsin
Testing Authority Inc
testingauthorityinc.com Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Testing Authority Inc Screwed me out of $129.00 Norcross Georgia

I sent this company $129.00 in May of 2008 for a book on taking the test for the post office. I was told if I didn't find a job within a year I would be reimbursed $99.

I had not found a job and the jobs that did show up were all over 100 miles from where I live. I was told that I would find a post office within 30 miles of my home.

I called the phone number I had on file and it has been disconnected. I then tried the website address I was given and it will not load. I would like to get my money back if it's at all possible.

Tig
New Berlin, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-Authority-Inc/Norcross-Georgia-30010/Testing-Authority-Inc-Screwed-me-out-of-12900-Norcross-Georgia-470755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing Authority Inc