Complaint Review: Testing Authority Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, May 26, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 26, 2009

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
Testing Authority Inc.
P.O.Box 923088 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Testing Authority Inc. Help me get my money back please Atlanta, Norcross Georgia

I'm mother of 2 children,I will do anything to give them a better live that I know they deserve.That's why when I read in the news paper that the postal was hiring and paying up to $20 p/h I rush and make the call,in the news paper it was never posted that it was an advertisment so I thoght all the time it was the postal services that I was talking to.

When I make the call I hestitade a little because it was kind of strange that they were asking for $129.50 just to get that job but,I though it's a goverment job so I suppose that is what you have to pay to get a better income later.

I pay everything they tell me,they charged in my credit card I get the book and all the information, but when I try to call to tell them I was ready to do the test the phone number listed it said that it is no longer available,in the web site it's the same I don't know what to do I have no job and for being so trusty I loose money that I could use right now to buy something for my kids.

Beatriz
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-Authority-Inc/Norcross-Georgia-30318/Testing-Authority-Inc-Help-me-get-my-money-back-please-Atlanta-Norcross-Georgia-455270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing Authority Inc.