Complaint Review: Testing Authority Inc

• Reported By: babdelfettah — Sanford Florida USA
Testing Authority Inc
Testingautorityinc.com Internet United States of America

Testing Authority Inc I too fell victim to testing authority inc., Internet

About a year ago I came across an add in the paper for testing materials for the post office.  I stated that the post office was hiring in my area.  I called the place up and they promised me, the materials would greatly improve my chances on the u.s postal battery exam.  They also promised a full refund if, I didn;t pass the test, if I didn't get the job after the first interview, if no job opening were available within the first year(my case) And after a full week of work.  Now its been a year, and both the website and the phone number no longer work, I'm stuck with a worthless book, that doesn't even pertain to the postal test that they use now, and I still don't have my $130, and probably will never get it back.  I have learned my lesson, about dealing with companies like this, and hope to spread the word to keep other people from making the same mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2009 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-Authority-Inc/internet/Testing-Authority-Inc-I-too-fell-victim-to-testing-authority-inc-Internet-499879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing Authority Inc