Complaint Review: Testing Authority Inc

• Submitted: Wed, May 26, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 26, 2010

• Reported By: Chris — Eugene Oregon United States of America
Testing Authority Inc

Testing Authority Inc Paid $160 for books. Was told could get a full refund if I didn't get a job in 12 months. Tried calling after year was up. Phone no longer in service, web site is no longer up. Internet

I purchased Post Office testing material books off of testingauthorityinc.com for $160.00. When I purchased the book I was assured that if it didn't lead to a job then I would be able to get a full refund. When I called to get a refund there was never any answer. I tried going back to the web site which was no longer there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2010 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-Authority-Inc/internet/Testing-Authority-Inc-Paid-160-for-books-Was-told-could-get-a-full-refund-if-I-didnt-g-607522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing Authority Inc