Complaint Review: Testing Authority Inc

• Updated: Mon, October 12, 2009

• Reported By: Andrew — Mount Vernon Ohio USA
Testing Authority Inc
testingauthorityinc.com Internet United States of America

Testing Authority Inc promised a job at USPS or refund of money for study guide materials if I couldn't find one Internet

I called Testing Authority with a number I got in an add from a local newspaper. It said that I can get a job with the USPS and I can get their materials to help study for the battery exam. I was also told that the USPS is always hiring and would more than likely be able to get a job with them. I was also told that $99.50 of the fees that I paid would be refunded under 3 criteria. I read about a 4th that states if I couldn't find an exam within a year of receiving my materials, I could also get a refund. That year has more than passed and I couldn't find any exams anywhere close to my area. There weren't even any in my state. I tried calling them and emailing them to state that I haven't found a test and I would like my refund. Both the phone number and email address, both of which I have been able to contact them in previous attempts, no longer existed and now I'm out the money that I paid for the material.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2009 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-Authority-Inc/internet/Testing-Authority-Inc-promised-a-job-at-USPS-or-refund-of-money-for-study-guide-materials-507985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing Authority Inc