Complaint Review: Testing Authority Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, September 23, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, September 24, 2009

• Reported By: Jackie — Westville New Jersey USA
Testing Authority Inc.
www.testingauthorityinc.com norcross, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone: 8007090162
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Testing Authority Inc. Postal Battery Exam Study Guide I was told in 1 year I would receive a refund and now the company is out of business??? norcross, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: DUH !!!`

I ordered the testing materials through an add in employment weekly thinking I could get a job at the postal office. I was told by the USPS that test was not availible and after 1 year today I cannot reach anyone at that company. I was told they are out of business but they are still responsable to pay me my refund of $149.95!!!! I want some kind of action done against these people no matter what I have to do I need that money I am on unemployment and cannot afford to give away my money like that this is ridiculous! Someone please help me with this?!?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2009 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-Authority-Inc/norcross-Georgia-30010/Testing-Authority-Inc-Postal-Battery-Exam-Study-Guide-I-was-told-in-1-year-I-would-receiv-499238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing Authority Inc.

DUH !!!`

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (U.S.A.)

The company is OUT OF BUSINESS !!  What part of that phrase do you not understand.  It's GONE !!!  There is no refund !!!  There is no help for you.  Get over it.  Geeeezzzzzz.  It's no wonder you fell for that scam !!!!