Complaint Review: Testing Authority

• Updated: Mon, January 04, 2010

• Reported By: Chris — Mitchell Indiana United States of America
Testing Authority
P.O. Box 923088 Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Testing Authority In Norcross, Georgia WWW.testing authority .com Post Office Testing Scam cost me $129.45 Norcross, Georgia

I bought in to the Postal Exam Testing company, thinking I might get a chance to work for a secure business. I was directed to a testing business which was to prepare you for the test within a 100 mile radius of your residence. I received the study booklet and prepared for the test but the opportunity for testing never came. After two years of waiting for a test in my area, I decided to ask for a refund of my $129.45 of which I was assured would be refunded in the event no testing was available following a 12 month period. I called the Testing Authority using the customer care numbers given only to find the number is disconnected. i also tried to contact via. web site which is also non-existent. Surprise! Scammed again!

Mitchell, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2010 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-Authority/Norcross-Georgia-30010-3088/Testing-Authority-In-Norcross-Georgia-WWWtesting-authority-com-Post-Office-Testing-Scam-549451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing Authority