Complaint Review: Testing Authority

• Submitted: Wed, July 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:Hayden Colorado
Testing Authority
P.o Box 923088 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Testing Authority Broke and got ripped-off by testingauthorityinc.com, cant get refund Norcross Georgia

About 9 months ago I saw an ad in the local Phoenix paper saying the post office was hiring, I was pregnant and in desperate need of a better job i was barely getting by, so I called and was real hesitant about getting the materials because it was going to cost so much, but my mother said she had bought the same materials and everything seems fine and legitamite, so I got them.

Upon recieving my materials I reviewed all the pages browsed through the book. It seemed like everything would work out, but when i got online to register and look for local openings the webpage was under reconstruction and there was a page they rerouted you too that went nowhere.

I kept trying the webpage for the next week everyday several times a day, there was never a change. So I called the number from the paper and the representitive I spoke with said I needed to call the number on my materials. Well those numbers were no longer in service, I was devastated. I contacted my bank to see what they could do but they had no record off the transaction, even though it came out of my account.

Since that time I have sent out emails to everyone from the USPS, testingauthorityinc, postal exam sites, etc. I can no longer get the representatives from the newspaper either. I continued to check the website several times a week every month since, and the last 2 months all I get know is links to sites related and rip-off reports.

I'm afraid I'll never get my money back and this had made me feel very stupid and sad, I have a 3 month old daughter to care for and I'm currently unemployed, $130 is a lot for a baby and I could have put it to better use but I figured if everything worked out I could be making $20 and hour right now.
This company needs to be stopped what they are doing is not right, and if I dont get my refund thats alright, but I want these poeple stopped. I'm willing to do anything it takes.

Hayden, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-Authority/Norcross-Georgia-30010/Testing-Authority-Broke-and-got-ripped-off-by-testingauthorityinccom-cant-get-refund-Nor-474542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing Authority