• Report: #420089

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By:Troy Virginia
Testing Authority
5513 Spalding Drive Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Testing Authority/Tyler Long Testing Authority What A Rip-off Norcross Georgia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Must be the Scam Artist TYLER LONG that wrote this!

*Consumer Comment: I think I can

On November 6th 2008 I called this company that was in my local paper about post office jobs, after talking to the customer service rep, I decided to get the material. When I received the information, I was told to log on to their website & enroll so I would receive mail alerts regarding jobs in my area I was never able to enroll.

I called the customer service line to find out what the problem was, they told me that the rep I talked to first did not enter my correct email address they said they fixed the problem they did not. to this day I still cannot log in to enroll. I filed a dispute with my credit card company and after two months they charged me back saying that the company was legitimate.

I have no problem with that ,the problem I'm having is that how can I get a job when you are supposed to enroll first but I could not. I have called & complained without any resolution. All I want is my money back, they would not give me the address to send the material back for a refund saying I did not fit the requirements for a refund Can you Help?

Mark
Troy, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-Authority/Norcross-Georgia-30092/Testing-AuthorityTyler-Long-Testing-Authority-What-A-Rip-off-Norcross-Georgia-420089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing Authority

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Must be the Scam Artist TYLER LONG that wrote this!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Tyler Long has a way of making you believe that he is not doing wrong in these scams! Crooked Tyler Long and he says he is a follower of Jesud as he cheats everyone!

I think I can

AUTHOR: Anonymous_person - (U.S.A.)

How about call the customer care department and ask them how to properly access the website instead of crying about your refund.

If you go to www.testingauthorityinc.com, look over to the right hand side and click on new users? CREATE ACCOUNT. When the next screen comes up, look over to the left hand side and put in your first name, last name, and the code you were given when you made your purchase. The next step is to create a username. Once you get logged in, there are a list of 12 steps to success on the right hand side. Make sure you click on option 4 and 7 which will help you to get your notification for an exam.

Hope this helps.