tool

• Submitted: Fri, July 31, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 31, 2009

• Reported By:Sunnyvale California
Testing Authority
San Jose, California U.S.A.

Testing Authority guaranteed me that the materials they provided would help pass the postal exam and you could get a refund according to the conditions they have set. I contacted them several times to check how to be registered online to receive information on openings and tests but I never received notifications San Jose California

I was lead to believe by the Testing Authority things that are not true. My friend is a postmaster and, after the fact that I had bought the materials, she told me she did not need to pay $130 for materials to take the post office exam. She was surprised when I told her how much I spent. She also told me there were no openings at her job and the next post office was about 30-40 miles away. The Testing authority had guarantees that were not true only to lead someon to believe they had to spend money to guarantee a passing result. They also guarantee a full refund if you qualify under the conditions they have set.

Anonymous
Sunnyvale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2009 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-Authority/San-Jose-California-95132/Testing-Authority-guaranteed-me-that-the-materials-they-provided-would-help-pass-the-posta-475243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing Authority