Complaint Review: Testing Authority

• Submitted: Mon, August 10, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 10, 2009

• Reported By:San Jose California
Testing Authority
San Jose, California U.S.A.

Testing Authority promised me that the materials they provided me would guarantee a passing postal exam and that I could receive a refund if I've passed the exam and didn't get a job yet or couldn't find a job according to their specified conditions. San Jose California

Testing Authority promised me that the materials they provided me would guarantee a passing postal exam and that I could receive a refund if it has been a year and I've passed the exam and didn't get a job yet or couldn't find a job according to their specified conditions.

Ryschelle
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2009 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-Authority/San-Jose-California-95132/Testing-Authority-promised-me-that-the-materials-they-provided-me-would-guarantee-a-passin-478295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing Authority