Complaint Review: Testing AuthorityInc

P.O Box 923088 Norcross, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone: 1800709016
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Testing Authority Inc Said I needed to buy this book in order to pass the exam for a postal job. And I would receive a refund if I didn't pass, pass and get a job. Norcross , Georgia

* : Same Situation

My name is Juan and would like to file a ripp off report against "Testing authorty Inc.

Cannot get ahold of them. Never got a chance to take test. Now I have a useless book and no refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2009 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testing-AuthorityInc/Norcross-Georgia-30010-3088/Testing-Authority-Inc-Said-I-needed-to-buy-this-book-in-order-to-pass-the-exam-for-a-post-493300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testing AuthorityInc

#1

Same Situation

AUTHOR: akhou - (USA)

My husband also fell for this scam, and we are now in the same situation.  We tried calling about a day after purchasing the book, and they said that we were unable to do a refund.  We received the book, and also information saying that we could receive a refund if we: 1. Taken the exam, but failed, 2. Went to interview, but did not get a job, 3. No job opening within a year (this applies to our situation), or 4. Hired and completed one week of work.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.  I am going to try contacting BBB to complain about this company, but it seems as if they're out of commission, because their phone numbers and website DO NOT WORK!