Complaint Review: TestingAuthority

• Submitted: Fri, June 12, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 12, 2009

• Reported By:Greenback Tennessee
TestingAuthority
P.O. Box 923088 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

TestingAuthority A resource to help you pass the general postal battery 473 and rural carrier 460 exams Norcross Georgia

I saw an ad in my local newspaper stating the post office was hiring in my area, so I called the number and this company TestingAuthority answered and talked me into buying a study package which would enable me take practice exams to ensure I would get a high score when I did take the test. They also were going to work with me and let me know when a post office would be hiring in my area. I called repeatedly following up on my status with them and they told me to be patient. But it has been a year now and I decided to call them again and now the number is unavailable. I felt like a fool. They said if the post office in my local area had not called me for a postal battery exam within a year, I could get my money back which would be 99.50 excluding shipping and taxes. I like other people have been ripped off and I would like this company to pay for their crime.

Tina
Greenback, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2009 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TestingAuthority/Norcross-Georgia-3088/TestingAuthority-A-resource-to-help-you-pass-the-general-postal-battery-473-and-rural-carr-461106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TestingAuthority