Complaint Review: Testking.com

• Reported By: Roadglide — Leigh Valley Pennsylvania
Testking.com
Washington, District Of Columbia Internet United States of America

Testking.com Oracle Solaris Test invalid Internet

Do not purchase any Oracle tests, oh wait thats right they do not sell them anymore I wonder why?  The Solaris 11 test I purchased as a practice exam along with studying so I could pass the exam.  Their test was full of incorrect answers and typos very unprofessional.  When I reached out to them for a refund they offered to provide another Oracle test free.  When I told the individual that the link did not work they then stated oh we don't have Oracle exams any longer.  I spent $99 plus $59 for the study guide and I never received the study guide.  The worst part is they will not refund my money because Oracle is not part of the refund.  What it was when I bought it but I guess they can change the rules when it benefits them.  Do not purchase anything form these guys they are the worst and customer support was awful.  It took 3 emails just to get the person to acknowledge the link to the Oracle exams was not working, morons!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Testkingcom/internet/Testkingcom-Oracle-Solaris-Test-invalid-Internet-1038035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Testking.com