• Report: #919368

• Reported By: Barnicle Bill — san diego California United Kingdom
Tex-Cote covering
2422 E. 15th Street panama city, Florida United States of America

Tex-Cote covering Life Time Warranty a FRAUD panama city, Florida

My San Diego house was painted with Tex-Cote in 2003.  I was sold on the product because they offered a life time warranty.  By 2010 the coating began cracking and peeling.  I contacted Tex-Cote and requested warranty support.  They asked me to send them samples and pictures.  After about a month they responded and stated that their lab determined that the coating did not fail.  Excuse me. They provided me with the name of a local contractor that will repaint my house at my cost.  Don't buy Tex-Cote, it is a RIPOFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tex-Cote-covering/panama-city-Florida-32405/Tex-Cote-covering-Life-Time-Warranty-a-FRAUD-panama-city-Florida-919368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tex-Cote covering