Complaint Review: Texaco Xpress Lube, Tampa, FL

• Updated: Sun, April 15, 2012

• Reported By: Tecnofriend — Tampa Florida United States of America
Texaco Xpress Lube, Tampa, FL
5309 Gunn Highway Internet United States of America

Texaco Xpress Lube, Tampa, FL Trying to defraud customers by overcharging and offering services and accessories not needed / Internet

The Xpress Lube in Gunn Hwy / Tampa FL.  is ripping off customers. I used to bring my hybrid car there before. They are really pushy to try to sell you extra services or accessories, but I always refuse, and they only performed the oil change requested.

Today I returned, and the employee wanted me to pay $59.99 for an oil change that I normally pay at $24. He said that "hybrid cars need special synthetic oil". I explained to him that I've never paid that amount, (not even with the manufacturer). He started giving me an attitude, and I left the place. I went to the another Xpress Lube in Erhlich Rd, and paid $24.99 for the same service. It is a shame that the Gunn Hwy place tries to defraud customers this way.

When I returned home, I found in the internet that the Xpress Lubes in Tampa are already famous trying to defraud customers:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2012 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texaco-Xpress-Lube-Tampa-FL/internet/Texaco-Xpress-Lube-Tampa-FL-Trying-to-defraud-customers-by-overcharging-and-offering-se-868925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texaco Xpress Lube, Tampa, FL