Complaint Review: Texaco Xpress Lube

• Reported By: Telling the Truth — St Petersburg USA
Texaco Xpress Lube
4846 4th St N St Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Texaco Xpress Lube Poor Service, Rude Employees St Petersburg Florida

I don't usually write reports, but I had to in this case.  This Texaco Xpress Lube Station on 4th Street N in St Petersburg in the worst experience I've ever had.  These guys try to sell you a whole bunch of crap you don't need.  That is expected since this company is a chain that employs unskilled laborers.  My real complaint is that although I told them I only wanted an oil change, the guys were extremely rude and told me I don't take of my care and that's why it is in bad shape.  The car is 1 1/2 years old.  The guy then charged me full price after I had a coupon.  He said I never gave it to him, so it cost me $10 more.  This was the worst experience getting a simple oil change.  Good people, do not go to this Texaco Xpress Lube!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2009 03:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texaco-Xpress-Lube/St-Petersburg-Florida-33703/Texaco-Xpress-Lube-Poor-Service-Rude-Employees-St-Petersburg-Florida-493781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texaco Xpress Lube