Complaint Review: Texaco xpress Lube

• Reported By: mazda 3 — jax Florida
Texaco xpress Lube
1555 Dunn Ave Jax, Florida USA

Texaco xpress Lube Didn't do as promised Jax Florida

I took my granddaughter's Mazda 3 to Texaco xpress lube on Friday.I told them tire pressure light was on and to be sure to check the tires.When I got into car,tire alert was still on.I got out of car and asked if they had put air in tires.I was assured they had and it took 24 hours for light to go off. I told my husband this and that I didn't think they were right about light.He checked tires and found rear passenger tire very low.He put air in and light immediately went off.Also,he noticed a bulge on front passenger tire I hadn't been made aware of.It seems they should have seen bulge and advised me of it. Under the hood he found they hadn't fastened plastic housing back down. I will not go back there and will advise anyone else to be very careful if dealing with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texaco-xpress-Lube/Jax-Florida-32218/Texaco-xpress-Lube-Didnt-do-as-promised-Jax-Florida-1063241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texaco xpress Lube