Complaint Review: Texas AG

• Reported By: deehas ineso — DFW Texas
Texas AG
Austin , Texas USA

Texas AG Texas AG does more HARM than GOOD! Austin Texas

I have paid child support for three years and never missed a payment. One time I had two jobs and they deducted my pay from both jobs, I never complained and it went on for months.

Now six months ago I got full custody of my daughter and have a court order to stop child support. Not only am I still paying child support, but they have reported me to the credit bureau for being over 180 days late, they also sent my case to the IRS.

The funny side of this is I have a lawyer that seem to be unable to do anything about this. When I call the AG's office they refuse to give me any information because I have a lawyer on file, at one time they said I have a refund coming and now they say I owe over 8k.

Just ridiculous, I'm MAD, ANGRY,PISSED and MORE. Can't believe this Texas AG guy is running for Gov's office

Texans please vote responsibly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-AG/Austin-Texas/Texas-AG-Texas-AG-does-more-HARM-than-GOOD-Austin-Texas-1117092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas AG