Complaint Review: Texas Auto Center

• Reported By: Eagle — AUSTIN Texas
Texas Auto Center
6809 I 35 Austin, Texas USA

Texas Auto Center FrancisBlancaTinaVictoria Carjacked Austin Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: I have a way for you to stop the cutoffs entirely....

*Consumer Comment: Cause and effect.

I purchased my vehicle from this company over year ago and its been hell every since this company has engaged in what I believe are illegal and unsafe practices there are times when im a few days late and without warning they hit the kill switch therefore leaving me stranded at work home and in the middle of the road at the grocery store.a few times I had my kids with me I spoke with the people at the office and explained to them that I have my kids with me sometimes but they have continued to engage in this behavior just a week ago I got off work and came outside to leave and they had hit the kill switch again therefore leaving me stranded so I called them and they begin to lie about when I said I was coming in to pay there was laughter in the background they seem to get a kick out of hitting the switch that turns my car off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Auto-Center/Austin-Texas-78744/Texas-Auto-Center-FrancisBlancaTinaVictoria-Carjacked-Austin-Texas-1086708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Auto Center

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I have a way for you to stop the cutoffs entirely....

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Make your payment ON TIME EVERY TIME. Your whining about your kids being in the car or stranded at work is not relevant to your troubles. Your credit history forced you to borrow from a sub-prime (deadbeat) lender and they don't even want to hear your excuses for NOT honoring the contract YOU signed.

"..this company has engaged in what I believe are illegal and unsafe practices.."  If these practices are "illegal and unsafe" have you reported this to the proper authoritities? Of course they're laughing at you, you keep doing the same thing over and over. NO Ripoff here.

Cause and effect.

AUTHOR: Crucible - ()

" this company has engaged in what I believe are illegal and unsafe practices there are times when im a few days late and without warning they hit the kill switch therefore leaving me stranded at work home and in the middle of the road at the grocery store. "

Is this really a surprise to you?   You should have figured out by now that if you don't pay on time, the car will be shut off.   That's why the switch was put there in the first place.   You have two options to avoid these "dangerous" situations altogether.   You could pay on time, as you promised to do in your contract.  Or, you can just not drive the car when you know your payment is past due.