• Report: #1011986

• Reported By: Mommydearest — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
Texas Auto Direct
12053 SW Freeway (Highway 59) Stafford, Texas United States of America

Texas Auto Direct Too shady for me....run for your life! Stafford, Texas

*Author of original report: update

Big 5 star shipper on Ebay Motors with no negative feedback.  I found a car I thought was a good deal.  As soon as I talked on the phone to salesperson I was transferred to finance manager even though I was already approved and ready to purchase.   I got really mad that they made me try to get their financing...all rush rush.  I told them to forget the deal then.  Anyhow a couple days later told me I was approved.   I was paying the price of car plus shipping plus state tax and tags.  I knew about these charges. They were going to send me a contract to sign and I could get it back the next day. I started looking at the contract and all kinds of junk fees were added.  I complained and did not sign.  I told them I wanted my money back.  Was told all these fees are disclosed at the very end of the listings on Ebay.  Well, the GAP insurance for $595.00 was not on that list.  Besides, an honest dealer would tell you this is what we are charging...this,this, and this.  Instead they are hoping your don't know how to read a truth in lending finance contract and just sign it.  By the time I paid all that I could have bought a much nicer car local.  They sneak and make sure the transaction takes place out of Ebay and Paypal because Paypal will get your $500.00 back.  In researching boy am I not alone.  I am just so glad I didn't buy the car.  Its no telling what is wrong with it after reading the about all the repairs.  I don't trust them. Why is Ebay deleting negative feedback?  Is it for a fee?  Taking $500.00 from people for nothing is a scam in itself.  But sneaking another $2000 in junk fees is another.  There are a lot of cars that have been flooded and the insurance companies sell at auctions.  I read that this dealer buys a lot of cars on the auctions sites.   Go to a reputable dealer...not these guys.  They are like the Yahoo Millionaires of Nigeria.  I sure won't trust Ebay's feedback anymore either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Auto-Direct/Stafford-Texas-77477/Texas-Auto-Direct-Too-shady-for-merun-for-your-life-Stafford-Texas-1011986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Auto Direct

update

AUTHOR: Mommydearest - (USA)

Texas Auto Direct gave me my money back after complaining to the Better Business Bureau.