Vehicle was received without the radio faceplate or spare tire cover as was pictured and represented when I contracted to make the purchase. After dozens of phone calls to Greg and unreturned messages, I was finally told that the faceplates were removed to prevent theft and it was in the office and would be sent first thing Monday (Dec 1, 2008) morning. I asked Greg for it to be send via FedEx and he said he would. I didn't receive the faceplate on Tuesday and started calling Greg, left numerous messages, but no call back. On Wednesday I was finally able to get Greg on the phone and he told me the faceplate was sent out USPS Priority, in error, and I should have it that day (Wednesday) As it turns out, when I received the faceplate the box was stamped by the US Post Office as not even being shipped until that day (Wednesday, Dec 3, 2008) and I didn't receive it until that Friday. Upon receipt I realized that the incorrect faceplate had been sent to me. I called Greg and he was going to check into it and call me back within the hour. After 2 hours I started calling him and leaving messages but no return calls. I finally got him the next day and he had me talk to his Manager, Michael. Michael told me that they had known about the missing faceplate and it had been stolen. So it wasn't really in the office afterall? Michael informed me that they had realized the faceplate was missing and sent it out to me even before I got the car. I received the car on Nov 29, 2008....and the faceplate was not sent until Dec 3, 2008. None of the stories or commitments match whatsoever. Michael assured me they would take care of the situation but I had to return the incorrect faceplate first then they would order a new one. At his point I had been without a stereo in my vehicle for a week and with the history of unresponsiveness and unreliable stories and commitments, and it was going to be at least another 10-14 days before I received the replacement, if ever. I informed Michael that I was going to buy one and he said that he would reimburse me up to the $85 they spent for this incorrect one. I bought one on eBay for $51 and then a spare tire cover as well since that was apparently 'stolen' when the faceplate was. Total for all these replacement items plus return shipping for for the incorrect faceplate was only $90.32. Upon receiving the new faceplate I attempted to install it and realized that who ever removed the original faceplate had removed it incorrectly and damaged the stereo unit and broken off the 'ears' that hold the faceplate on. In addition the fuse was blown to the unit and the unit had to be removed from the dash with special Porsche tools, which I had to purchase. With the power interrupted, the anti-theft code had to be entered to allow the unit to operate. The number in the owners info was, of course, not the correct code so I had to spend hours finding out how to get the correct code. But now the main unit still now needs to be replaced since the faceplate will not stay on (approx $300 on ebay for a used one). I have sent this info to Michael via fax on 12/17/08 and asked for a call back that day but no response to date. I have also called Greg several times daily for this past week and left 6 messages with him and 2 on the main phone number as well for Michael. I still have not received any return calls or reimbursement for the $390+ now due me and that does not even include the radio removal tools or the numerous hours I have had to needlessly spend resolving the dealership's issues for them and trying to get response and payment.