Complaint Review: Texas Auto Liquidators LLC

• Updated: Tue, October 18, 2011

• Reported By: Samuel — Laurel Run Pennsylvania United States of America
Texas Auto Liquidators LLC
7445 Hwy 287 Arlington, TX 76001 Internet United States of America

Texas Auto Liquidators LLC Total scam company, they should be shut down! Internet

On September 13, 2011, I purchased a bass boat from Texas Auto Liquidators, the salesman Scott reassuered me that the boat will be in running condition. The boat arrived at night so I really couldn't see problems with the boat other than the fact that the boat was filled with cans, bottles and water. The next day I found there was a whole lot wrong with the boat such as battery missing,boat was faded and never told me,3 bad rod lockers and Scott the manager told me there was only 1 bad one,bunks are bad,trailer is twisted,touch pad on dashboard don't work,jack plate was not fixed which he was suppose to fix,wires were cut to bilge pums,rod lockers, harness for jack plate and relays were cut out, one gas tank unscrewed and loose,battery compartment lid not original and no hinges on it/mickey mouse deal never told me,transom has stress marks all over it, spare tire cannot be used due to wrong size not an acceptable trailer tire,trailer breaks don't work, troller motor was wired wrong and burned out plug,told me there was all new carpeting in boat and where passengers sit in boat rug was not done,none of the bilge pumps work,wrong plugs in motor, motor had to be drained bad gas and the owner told us that he had boat running(not true) with bad gas in it I don't think so, and motor isn't running right can't even get up on plain. [continued below]....
..... I have had several boats in my lifetime and I would have never purchased this boat if I had seen it, this company is a rip-off scam place if I have ever seen one, the FBI should investigate them and have them shut down I have seen 13 scams from this company already and something should be done about htem so they can't rip-off anybody else!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2011 04:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Auto-Liquidators-LLC/internet/Texas-Auto-Liquidators-LLC-Total-scam-company-they-should-be-shut-down-Internet-790045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Auto Liquidators LLC