Complaint Review: Texas Auto Liquidators

• Submitted: Tue, July 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 28, 2009

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Texas Auto Liquidators
San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Texas Auto Liquidators Ripoff someone with a handicap and laugh about it!! San Antonio Texas

Got a car from this place telling them I was an Individual with a Mental Handicap and that my Recovery depended on a good reliable car. He sold me a 2000 Ford countor and I drove it less then a week having to keep putting oil. Before I got the car I saw that the car had a bad oil leak he said it was only the seal and that the heads where good.When car broke I was very stressed so I was in the hospital. The owner called my sell leaving messages that he was going to report I stole the car even though I had called and told them I was in the hospital.When I tryed to get him to make it right he laughed stating I must be on some good Drugs.Also when they picked up the car from my repair shop they took it to the junk yard I had called them several times telling them I had stuff in car. They told me they where bringing the car back to the lot so I told them I would get the stuff out from there.When I asked for the keys at the lot to get my stuff out they said it was at the junk yard and that it was probably already taken out by them.When I told them I was going to report them for theft all of a sudden it appeared in the repair guys truck.I still only got part of it back and had a witnesses to all the conversations that accured.When I tried to reason with them they just laughed and said go ahead and try to get your 850.00 back. also the vehicle was never put in my name.By looking at the reports now this company has a big history of Ripoff.SOOO BEWARE SAN ANTONIO.

Debbie
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2009 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Auto-Liquidators/San-Antonio-Texas-78227/Texas-Auto-Liquidators-Ripoff-someone-with-a-handicap-and-laugh-about-it-San-Antonio-Tex-474360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Auto Liquidators