Complaint Review: Texas Career Solutions

• Updated: Sat, March 19, 2011

• Reported By: Tom — 62286 Illinois United States of America
Texas Career Solutions
15305 Dallas Pkwy. #300 Addison, Illinois United States of America

Texas Career Solutions High on Promises of Interviews, Did Not Deliver Addison, Illinois

My experience was very similar to other reports.  Kent Miller seemed very genuine and the process started off as was described.  I got a so-so looking resume in a reasonably short time. (I did have to get back with the resume gal to correct some mistakes)

After a couple of months of trying, with minimal reply, to document the services provided I finally gave up and kissed my money goodbye.

I was lucky and found good employment within a couple of more weeks (using a resume I created) or I might have tried to get more out of Mr. Miller.  From my experience with him, I think that would have been useless effort as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2011 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Career-Solutions/Addison-Illinois-75001/Texas-Career-Solutions-High-on-Promises-of-Interviews-Did-Not-Deliver-Addison-Illinois-708146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Career Solutions