Complaint Review: Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts

• Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: Elia — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
P.O. BOX 12046 Internet United States of America

Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts Unclaimed Property Claims Section I received a positive mach has been found for Elia Landa and confirmation number to claim my money. But after the payment for investigation and return the call,never answer the call, only I hear the Internet

Unclaimed Property Database.org.

After send me a confirmation number, and  a positive match has been found for Elia Landa. And make a payment to investigate. Few days later they found the mach. I make a call to the claims center, they said we are going to send you a email with the instructions, but never did. I call back and never answer the phone, I only hear the answer machine call back later. ( I have proof of legal documents.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Comptroller-of-Public-Accounts/internet/Texas-Comptroller-of-Public-Accounts-Unclaimed-Property-Claims-Section-I-received-a-posit-949374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts