Complaint Review: Texas Direct Auto

• Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: Jerremy G. — Seabrook Texas United States of America
Texas Direct Auto
12053 Southwest Freeway stafford, Texas United States of America

Texas Direct Auto Did not provide me any reimbursement for $2000 spent in repair bills a day after purchasing car. stafford, Texas

Car was purchased, next day broke down, and I found out it was never serviced by Texas Direct Auto. Drove home to find out there was $2000 worth of repairs to be performed on vehicle purchased. Called the service tech Mike, at TDA the next dag and he said the truck I purchased was NEVER serviced prior to selling it to me. So with my kids in the car, I was driving an unsafe vehicle due to a leaking master brake cylinder and fuel pressure sensor from which the car had NEVER been serviced before they sold it to me, hence all the repairs on the car. I called Stephanie customer service rep the next day, waited another day for response, to have them reimburse me for the faulty brake system repair bill of $2000. She said Texas Direct Auto will not cover the repairs, nor reimburse me because I didnt tell them about the problems, first, before the car was repaire at my local chevy dealer. I just purchased the vehicle the day before, and yet they will NOT cover any of the repairs! Do not do business with the people. Take your business elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Direct-Auto/stafford-Texas-/Texas-Direct-Auto-Did-not-provide-me-any-reimbursement-for-2000-spent-in-repair-bills-a-962708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Direct Auto