Complaint Review: Texas Direct Online

• Submitted: Tue, April 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 01, 2008

• Reported By:Leesburg Georgia
Texas Direct Online
246 Magnolia Ave Leesburg, Georgia U.S.A.

Texas Direct Online Misleading, False Advertising, Liars Leesburg Georgia

I purchased a 1992 Nissan 300zx for 3000.00 dollars over book value.Thats assuming this vehicle was in great shape.My salesman informed me there were no mechanical problems with this vehicle that not had been taken care of.
No ac,3 cylinders firing,everything relating to wiring harnesses is shot ,with dirt and corrision.This vehicle appears to have been in a flood.So far the tab for repairs is up to $2000.00,and I haven't even checked everything.
I hope these people aren't raising there kids to be theives.
Texas Direct tells me its a used vehicle.Well no joke dumbass.Ed Williams is the man who I spoke with.
I know it's used.Had it needed brake pads,thats ok.But I bought a vehicle that has been in the shop since I received it.Piece of crap.
DO NOT BUY FROM TEXAS DIRECT. You will regret it.
Norm

Norman brooks
Leesburg, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2008 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Direct-Online/Leesburg-Georgia-31763/Texas-Direct-Online-Misleading-False-Advertising-Liars-Leesburg-Georgia-322778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Direct Online