Complaint Review: Texas Landscape Of The Metroplex, Owner Larry Pierson

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2008

• Reported By:Flower Mound Texas
Texas Landscape Of The Metroplex, Owner Larry Pierson
5676 N. Colony Blvd The Colony, Texas U.S.A.

Texas Landscape Of The Metroplex, Owner Larry Pierson Took 50% and never returned to render services The Colony Texas

*Author of original report: Texas Landscape Of The Metroplex, Owner Larry Pierson

Owner Larry Pierson quickly scheduled my free estimate, then called daily wanting to come back to show me what the estimate was and have me sign a contract. At the time I signed the contract, he asked for 50% of the total cost and said he would be back the following week to do the work.

The following week came and went, he did not show and did not call to say he was not going to show. After repeated calls and message unreturned, he finally calls back, gives excuses and sets yet another date to perform the work.

That date came and went, no call, no show. Again, after repeated calls and messages unreturned, he calls back with more excuses, and like an idiot, I let him talk me into giving him one more chance before I demanded my money back.

Once again, no call, no show. Since then, I have asked for my money back. It has been weeks of battling with him on the phone. He says he will mail me a cashiers check, but he has not done so. He had the NERVE to tell me that the money he owed me "is not the end of the world" and to calm down. It's obvious that he has absolutely no intention of giving me my money back, so it's time to take it to court and sue him.

This guy is a total con, and he WILL NOT get away with taking my money.

Khamill
Flower Mound, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2008 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Landscape-Of-The-Metroplex-Owner-Larry-Pierson/The-Colony-Texas-75056/Texas-Landscape-Of-The-Metroplex-Owner-Larry-Pierson-Took-50-and-never-returned-to-rende-311895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Landscape Of The Metroplex, Owner Larry Pierson

Texas Landscape Of The Metroplex, Owner Larry Pierson

AUTHOR: Khamill - (U.S.A.)

Tried to google some more information on Larry Pierson, and ended up finding this in an online Galveston news paper:

Larry Preston Pierson

THE COLONY Larry Preston Pierson, 50, passed away, Friday, February 22, 2008, at his residence in The Colony, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at Carnes Brothers Funeral Home of Galveston.

I am going to follow up on this and continue to research his "death". This guy has done nothing but lie and cheat me since the day he took my money, so I would not be one bit surprised if he is faking this, because he knows he is in big trouble, and I am not the only one who is after him!