• Report: #861934

• Reported By: robert — austin Texas United States of America
Texas Lending
4100 alpha rd. suite 112 dallas, Texas United States of America

Texas Lending Dan Grider Fraud and unethical business practices dallas, Texas

I filled out an application for a home morgage loan. Dan Grider contacted me and said he would be my representative. He said my credit report and score was good. I then sent him all the doc's that would be necessary for the loan. A week later, another request for more doc's, many of which i had alreay submitted. I sent everything again, including a 'paperwork fee' of $125 for processing. Then, it was almost impossible to contact Mr. Grider or have him return my calls. The closing date was fast approaching. I asked for the owner but the office refused to let me speak with him. I was finally able to speak with a supervisor named Amad. Amad reassured me that everything was fine and that he would personally be my rep from here on out. This lasted two days. Again, no customer service. I had to have a property survey done before closing (which we delayed for one week per the contract) was in a few days. I had it done just in time, so i thought. Then more doc requests from Mr Grider, via email, which again included doc's that I had already submitted. I sent them again. Then I was informed that i needed 24 monthe of full employment, I had 21 months, which Grider knew about since i had recently moved from another state to secute work here in texas. He said this was a deal breaker and the loan was not to be approved! Why don't these licensed agents ask these basic and standard questions up front BEFORE a client spends any money on the process??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2012 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Lending/dallas-Texas-75244/Texas-Lending-Dan-Grider-Fraud-and-unethical-business-practices-dallas-Texas-861934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Lending