Complaint Review: Texas Motorcycle Trainging

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: M — Dallas Texas
Texas Motorcycle Trainging
811 N. Central Expressway Collin Creek Mall Pl Internet United States of America

Texas Motorcycle Trainging Jim Slaughter Was told I couldn't enter class and told I couldn't reschedule and wasn't getting my money back - Thieves!! Internet

THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!  BEWARE!!

I signed up for a motorcycle training class as the state forces anyone to that doesn't already have the motorcycle endorsement to their license. I showed up for class after a super demanding email about everything I must have or I'd be ask to leave, about 5 min. late due to a wreck that had traffic stopped and had no alternative.

I was told I was told I was late and it was up to the instructor if I could join the class, they have class in a small trailer in a parking lot by the way...real professional.  So Jim Slaughter who arrived in a truck a few minutes after I did, opened the door and said to the instructor that he had one out here but that he didn't have to let me in if he didn't want to, the instructors reply was "I'd rather not" so Jim Slaughter shut the door and told me I was out of luck and would have to pay again if I wanted to attend.

Unfortunately, after researching them after this mess, I see that many other people have experienced similar treatment from this firm; they do not deserve to be in business to service other people who are forced to take a program from the state.  I am filing a lawsuit as Jim Slaughter refused to neither give my money back, nor let me even reschedule the class essentially, his way of stealing money from his clients!

Buyer Beware!!

This is a bad merchant and from the other stories I've read, I would pay the extra to take a professional class from a reputable training facility, not one who sets up in a mall parking lot!

You have been warned!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Motorcycle-Trainging/internet/Texas-Motorcycle-Trainging-Jim-Slaughter-Was-told-I-couldnt-enter-class-and-told-I-couldn-1046188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Motorcycle Trainging