Complaint Review: Texas Movers

• Updated: Fri, November 19, 2010

• Reported By: Babe Laughlinberg — Dallas Texas United States of America
Texas Movers
619 WILLOW OAK DRIVE ALLEN, TX. 75002 Allen, Texas United States of America

Texas Movers ROBERT M. GOETZ Texas Movers iowner ROBERT M. GOETZ is a thief & ripped my family off! Texas Movers owner ROBERT GOETZ is a thief & rips people off! Allen, Texas

I am a single parent, a pay to pay check school teacher. I contracted Texas Movers to move my family. When arriving the crew looked tired and one smelled of alcohol. The driver lit a cigarette in my daughters room while making a walk through. I asked for him to put it out. He said you want me to move you or not, to chill out. I was offended by this man. However I had no choice but to continue on with the move I had to be out of the house. When I scheduled on the phone I was told my hourly rate would be a 24 foot truck & 2 men for $55 hour, when the move were at my new home ready to unload they changed the rate to $75 per hour. I asked why the rate changed that this is not what we agreed on and the driver said for me to pay it or they would drive off with my stuff and store it until I paid them. I was told I had to pay for 5 additional hours hours on top of the 3 hours it took to load. I had no choice but to pay. Later I found my son's Playstation 3 missing with all of the games gone. My furniture was scratched, leather couch torn, two glass shelves broken & my stuff smells of cigarettes because they were all smoking non stop in their truck. I called the company and no one has returned my call. I would never recommend this company to no one. Stay away from Texas Movers or you will be writing a report like me one day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2010 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Movers/Allen-Texas-75002/Texas-Movers-ROBERT-M-GOETZ-Texas-Movers-iowner-ROBERT-M-GOETZ-is-a-thief-ripped-my-fa-663970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Movers