Complaint Review: Texas Sales

• Submitted: Mon, October 23, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 23, 2006

• Reported By:West Columbia South Carolina
Texas Sales
mysite.verizon.net/tx-sales Grand Prairie, Texas U.S.A.

Texas Sales the-software-shop is a fraudulent website! They stole my money from me! ripoff Grand Prairie Texas

I recently purchase some dvds from a website known as the-software-shop.com. Altogether, I paid $65.72 for them.I never received my dvds from them.

When I attempted to contact the software-shop.com about my order, their website had vanished. I was no longer able to get in contact with them. I searched their website on the internet and found this. mysite.verizon.net/tx-sales. That is only known address that I could find to their website.the-software-shop is a fraudulent website!

I repeat anyone reading this, do not purchase anything from the-software-shop.com or mysite.verizon.net/tx-sales. These people who operate those websites are frauds and felons! I hope their is someway that I can get back my money from those crooks! I look forward to seeing their websites shut down and them behind bars!

West Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2006 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Sales/Grand-Prairie-Texas/Texas-Sales-the-software-shop-is-a-fraudulent-website-They-stole-my-money-from-me-ripof-217160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Sales