Complaint Review: Texas Star Express

• Updated: Tue, September 21, 2010

• Reported By: Hopalong — Wills Point Texas USA
Texas Star Express
2890 S. Goliad Rockwall, Texas United States of America

Texas Star Express - Texas Star 3 wasted days, no money, hired, but no truck Rockwall, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Texas star truck situation

Went thru 3 full days of orientation, when done they had no truck for me. Therefore according to their "policy" I could not get my $100.00 orientation pay until I was issued a truck. I called twice a day and talked to Bruce, after 3 days I told him to call me when they get a truck. He smart-mouthed "You want me to go out and fire someone so you can have a truck". That pissed me off.

It's been over a month and still no truck for me. I asked if they would pay me the $100.00, after all I completed my end of the bargain; and it's their fault, not mine.

Then I was told to try to find employment somewhere else because it could be 90 days before they have a truck. THIS IS A BUNCH OF BULL.

I COMPLETED MY END OF THE DEAL - THEY ARE THE ONES WHO FAILED!!!! NOW THEY ARE REFUSING TO PAY ME THE $100.00 FOR MY TIME!! RIP-OFF, don't fall for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2009 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Star-Express/Rockwall-Texas-75032/Texas-Star-Express-Texas-Star-3-wasted-days-no-money-hired-but-no-truck-Rockwall-Tex-513707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Star Express

Texas star truck situation

AUTHOR: 3 L Triple K (three legged kitty ka - (United States of America)

I am in the same boat as the other driver that postged a complaint about waiting for a truck. But I have to say that Texas Star has done above and beyond what most companies would do.

I started orientation on Wednesday  and was supposed to have my truck by friday. There were no trucks available and i started to get a little upset. Before I could even complain Karen Anderson offered me my $100.00 orientation pay in cash and also extended my hotel stay at the Comfort Suites until my truck was ready and I had my first dispatch.

She also payed for my wife's fuel to come visit me up in Rowlett, tx while I waited for my truck. I finally got my truck on Tuesday and there were a few problems with the truck. So at that point I was told not to worry and my truck would be fixed and for me to stay in the hotel.

By the way, every day that I waited payed $75.00 per day until my truck was ready. I am very happy with the company and think people should do a better job of posting the possitive feed back for great companies.