Complaint Review: Texas Title Car Loan

• Reported By: Karen H — Vidor Texas United States of America
Texas Title Car Loan
4600 New Linden Hill Road Vidor, Texas United States of America

Texas Title Car Loan Millennium Loan Fund, LLC Not All Is Told Vidor, Texas

I went to Texas Car Title to receive a $1000 loan and had to return to receive an additional $800. At the time I took out this loan it was never explained to me that the payments that I would be making were interest only and then at the end of the loan was the balloon payment. They explained it to me on their chart that is on the loan documents like the payments added up to the amount of the loan which was the bottom figure, they did not tell me it was the balloon payment. They let me go on from November, 2011 until May, 2012 having to refiance it over and over because I was not making that balloon payment. In May, 2012 then they tell me they are going to monthly notes and then I would at least see the principal go down $90 dollars out of a $525 payment each month. They never once mentioned this to me in the previous months and just let me keep paying over and over. My husband was in a fatal car accident in 2007 and at the time I really needed the loan to pay my mortgage and electric, etc. They know you are going to keep paying because like me you have to have your car to get to work. On my $1800 loan as of to date I have paid this company $8,100.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Title-Car-Loan/Vidor-Texas-77662/Texas-Title-Car-Loan-Millennium-Loan-Fund-LLC-Not-All-Is-Told-Vidor-Texas-916617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Title Car Loan